I am Happy
I am not overwhelmed.
Why do this?
- It’s fun and I can
- You’d like to know how you can do it too
Later we’ll make some fudge
Answer me This
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal? I keep a journal too. And I’ve been doing it for more than 50 years.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? Three guesses
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? Morons and loose women
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished? Maybe make a couple of friends with the loose women already aforementioned
Regardless, this is a post. There are many stories to be told. Go figure!
Can’t think how to get started? Just write the first thing that pops into your head. Just start writing, and worry about editing it later.
When you’re ready to publish, give your post three to five tags that describe your blog’s focus — writing, photography, fiction/iffy fiction, parenting for chimps, fast food, faster cars, movies, sports equipment, loose women, men in drag, tinker toys, formaldehyde; kind of like ether only not as smelly, the color of money, whatever. These tags will help others who care about your topics find you in the Reader. Make sure one of the tags is “zerotohero,” so other new bloggers can find you, too.
Leave a Reply